Thank you for these wonderful pictures and the memories they bring. They have been a big hit at Loll.
Diane... I hope you don't mind but Tiff showed me your blog and I just wanted to tell you how much fun I had going through the old camp pictures!! I hope you guys are having a blast out there..I sure do miss it. Take CareShea
Shea, its great to hear from you, we are having a great time here with our kids, thanks for dropping by:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thank you for these wonderful pictures and the memories they bring. They have been a big hit at Loll.
Diane...
I hope you don't mind but Tiff showed me your blog and I just wanted to tell you how much fun I had going through the old camp pictures!! I hope you guys are having a blast out there..I sure do miss it.
Take Care
Shea
Shea, its great to hear from you, we are having a great time here with our kids, thanks for dropping by:)
Post a Comment