great pics! I never saw dolphins that close to the island (but I guess I did see them even closer in Santa Barbara:) I wish so much that I was close enough to come visit you guys, but now I am in Utah. I am looking forward to visiting Loll next month.
How wonderful. I am so proud of you all. We have had a great hike day, July 1st. Good luck on your inspection. Tell Lafe I posted a list of stories and poetry I used during work and staff week. It might of intrest to him.
4 comments:
I am so jealous. In all the time I was there I never saw dolphins. :( I still love you though. Cute dolphins, but I like nephews better. :)
Beautiful pics. Glad your having a great time, grab me a seashell or something one of these days!
great pics! I never saw dolphins that close to the island (but I guess I did see them even closer in Santa Barbara:) I wish so much that I was close enough to come visit you guys, but now I am in Utah. I am looking forward to visiting Loll next month.
How wonderful. I am so proud of you all. We have had a great hike day, July 1st. Good luck on your inspection. Tell Lafe I posted a list of stories and poetry I used during work and staff week. It might of intrest to him.
Post a Comment