how fun for all of you! I really wish I could have come to visit before leaving California, but everything was just too crazy. I hope the summer goes well for you and your staff. Please tell Gabe, Shaun, Emily, and anyone else I know "hello" from me:) Keep us updated!
4 comments:
Your boys look so big and so different! We can't get over how different A looks! Holy cow! We miss you guys every time we look at your blog!
What great memories you are making! Your boys are so cute. I'd love to see updates over the summer. :)
How wonderful! By the way, I am totally jealous. I definatley don't live by any waterfront! I hope you are loving everyday of it!
how fun for all of you! I really wish I could have come to visit before leaving California, but everything was just too crazy. I hope the summer goes well for you and your staff. Please tell Gabe, Shaun, Emily, and anyone else I know "hello" from me:) Keep us updated!
Post a Comment