Tuesday, July 21, 2009

some fun pictures at Camp

















Sometimes in the Ace skit Shen-boy plays the part of a baby garabaldi fish they see in the water swimming by.











In Friday's waterfront skit Shen-boy plays "Flotta" (aka Yoda) and defeats the evil Rilakin Skywalker. and then uses the force to bring him back to life to be a lifeguard.

Aang practicing his surfing on his kick board

2 comments:

Alison Conner said...

I miss you so much. At first I thought the first picture was Jensen, but then I realized it was Abram and he is a little boy. I love you guys so much. I am so glad you post on this blog or I think I might die of missing you all. Hmmm... I think we will probably have to just come visit. How's Friday work for you? :)

conner studio said...

That sounds wonderful!!! we have started the count down.