I just love your little family. Your boys just make me smile. I hope you are all well. :)
Hey Diane, I wish we'd know you were in the St. George area. We live in La Verkin, just 30 min from there. We could have meet up and introduced you guys to the kids. If you guys are ever passing through St. George area again let us know! Patrick Miller patrick@millermoments.net 767.1235
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I just love your little family. Your boys just make me smile. I hope you are all well. :)
Hey Diane,
I wish we'd know you were in the St. George area. We live in La Verkin, just 30 min from there. We could have meet up and introduced you guys to the kids. If you guys are ever passing through St. George area again let us know!
Patrick Miller patrick@millermoments.net 767.1235
Post a Comment