Love the colors in that last one. (I was once told not to say "colors" to a photographer, but to say "hues." But I feel awkward saying nice hues.) We certainly need more boy dress-up clothes. My two-yr old, Eli asked to put on a princess dress last week. He took it off 30 seconds later. Thanks for the compliment on our pics. That means a lot from an artist such as yourself! Hope you're having a great winter so far. Could I make this comment any longer?
3 comments:
Your boys are adorable and growing up way too fast! Kaleb loves to dress up too.
Love the colors in that last one. (I was once told not to say "colors" to a photographer, but to say "hues." But I feel awkward saying nice hues.) We certainly need more boy dress-up clothes. My two-yr old, Eli asked to put on a princess dress last week. He took it off 30 seconds later. Thanks for the compliment on our pics. That means a lot from an artist such as yourself! Hope you're having a great winter so far. Could I make this comment any longer?
they are so big!
Post a Comment