wow! it's so green! I've tried everything to get Jodi to go to camp all summer while I'll be gone. She won't budge though. Crazy if you ask me. I'd cut off my left hand for the chance to work another summer at a camp- any camp!I'm so happy you're all going back to CCV.
I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun!
Love it, you two are so fortunate to have such an awesome opportunity, so you'd better live it up! I can't wait to see soon..
Cherry Valley is very lucky. I am eager to see much more of your adventure, I will miss you all in my other place.
That could be arranged Taylor.
It was so fun to look at those pictures! As I said that night, I'd love to take the boys. We'll see, we'll see... :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wow! it's so green!
I've tried everything to get Jodi to go to camp all summer while I'll be gone. She won't budge though. Crazy if you ask me. I'd cut off my left hand for the chance to work another summer at a camp- any camp!
I'm so happy you're all going back to CCV.
I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun!
Love it, you two are so fortunate to have such an awesome opportunity, so you'd better live it up! I can't wait to see soon..
Cherry Valley is very lucky. I am eager to see much more of your adventure, I will miss you all in my other place.
That could be arranged Taylor.
It was so fun to look at those pictures! As I said that night, I'd love to take the boys. We'll see, we'll see... :)
Post a Comment