This Owl has come twice that we know of to our house. His perch is right outside our kitchen window on the plum tree, or is it apricot, they look the same to me without any foliage. We think its a screech owl. If any one can confirm or tell us otherwise we would be grateful. (the string yarn stuff next to the owl is not attached to him its just randomly hanging on our tree)
8 years ago







p.s. I got a new lens, Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM (Image stabilizer) and it is so nice.
3 comments:
Love those pictures! A is looking more and more like J every day!
Hey Dianne! Melissa, here (Kristie sent me your blog link after you posted her pictures on it). I did some looking, and I think you do have a western screech owl in your back yard! That is so cool. I love birds. Here's a link to the birds of Utah website where I found the info. www.utahbirds.org There are pictures of birds sighted here in Utah. You should send them your picture. It's gorgeous. Your kids are so cute. I love the last one. Check out my blog at www.lissybug.blogspot.com I had a bird incident in the summer. Look in the posts in August called Mourning doves. See ya soon!s
You guys have the cutest kids! I love their expressions! The owl is pretty cute too! I bet that's an exciting event for your boys! Congratulations on the new lens!
Post a Comment